PM Kisan Samman Nidhi – 15th Installment: As you all farmer brothers know. Which has been officially announced in the upcoming delay of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and “PM kisan 15th Installment How to Check 2023” Modi government is going to deposit your two installments of ₹ 2000 in the bank account of the farmers. More than 11 crore farmers are involved in this scheme and the government has announced to provide finance to eight crore farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi – 15th Installment
6000/- per annum per article of support 2000/- per annum
If you get all information about PM Kisan Yojana money received then here you want to check tomorrow direct installment graph whether you will get money or not then here you have to click on status option. After clicking on the status option, now here you have to enter the registration number and mobile number whichever is available.
Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be deposited on future days
So far 14 installments have been transferred to farmers’ accounts, while the 15th installment is eagerly awaited. PM kisan 15th Installment, now big updates are coming out regarding this installment. 15th installment will be deposited soon
Check if the name is in the list like this
- First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click here on Farmers Corner and doing so will open a new page.
- Here select the PMKSNY Beneficiary List option and now the form will open. In this first select the state name, then district, block and village.
- After filling all requested information, captcha code has to be entered. Then click on Get Report and after doing so, the list of PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries of your village will open in front of you.
- By looking at this list you will know whether your name is among the beneficiary farmers or not.
Check PM KISAN 15th Installment Status
- 5th installment status can be checked like this.
- Step 2: Then click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ given in the ‘farmers corner’ on the homepage.
- Step 3: Then enter the registered Aadhaar number or bank account number.
- Step 4: Then click on ‘Get Data’.
- Step 5: Now you will see the status of the installment credited to your account on the screen.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan and click on the ‘KYC’ option.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number, captcha code, and the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card.
- Enter the OTP after receiving it.
- Your KYC verification will be completed easily.