PM Yasasvi Yojana 2023: There are many scholarship schemes run by the central government for students. One such scheme is PM YASASVI YOJANA to help poor and gifted students in studies. Online form filling for the scheme has started. In this post we will give you information like how to fill the online form and where to look for the document, how the scholarship is given etc.
PM Yasasvi Yojana 2023
PM YASASVI YOJANA i.e. Top Class School Education For OBC, EBC and DNT Students under PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme For Vibrant India (Yasasvi) is a scheme implemented from the year 2022-23. Entrance test 2023 will be taken to give scholarship under this scheme. Only Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Non-Nomadic Caste (DNT) students of Class 9 and Class 11 studying in an institution designated by the Ministry in the year 2023-24 can apply online to get benefit under this scheme. can do.
PM Yasasvi શિષ્યવૃત્તિ
Scholarship up to Rs.1,25,000 per annum is available in this scholarship scheme.
Candidates do not have to pay any exam fee to fill this exam form.
Under this scheme, examination syllabus, eligibility examination center cities and list of institutes and schools approved by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and examination related information are placed on the website https://yet.nta.ac.in.
In the year 2023-24 under this scheme bright students belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Non-Nomadic Caste (DNT) studying in St. 9 to 12 in institutions selected by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Central Government. Can fill online form.
The income limit in this scheme is fixed as follows whose parents’ annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakhs.
In this scheme, students of 9th and 10th standard school tuition fee and hostel fee together with a maximum of Rs. Scholarships up to 75,000 are available.
Students of Class 11 and Class 12 are given an annual scholarship of up to Rs.1,25,000 including school tuition fee and hostel fee.
The information of the school institute selected by the Ministry for this scholarship scheme is placed on the website https://yet.nta.ac.in.
PM Yasasvi Yojana માટે પાત્રતા
- OBC/EBC/DNT students of SAR/NT/SNT category can fill online form for this scholarship scheme
- Only students studying in class 9 and 11 can give this scholarship exam.
Documents required to apply
- Candidate has Class-10 pass result or
- Must have 8th pass result.
- An example of a competent authority of fixed income
- ID card of the candidate
- Email address
- Mobile number
Yashaswi Scholarship Online Form
- Scholarships are awarded to students studying in class 9 to 11 through the Yasswi Scholarship Scheme. Eligible students can avail it by applying online and before the due date. How to apply in this scheme.
- First of all registration has to be done to fill the form for this scholarship scheme.
- For this visit YASASVI scheme official website https://yet.nta.ac.in/,
- After a candidate has successfully registered, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Candidates for Trust Think are required to login by clicking the button labeled “Login” located in the “Helpful Links” section of the main page.
- Then you will see a new page in front of you, on which you have to enter your application number and password before clicking on the submit button.