IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites online application form eligible candidates for Engineers/ Officers & Graduate Apprentices. Applications are accepted through online mode for this IOCL recruitment through GATE. Online registration link has active from 26.04.2022. Aspirants looking for Engineering jobs may use this of Indian oil recruitment before the last date i.e. 22.05.2022. Candidates should be engineering Graduates in the disciplines of Chemical, civil, Computer science, electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgical. Indian nationals those who qualified in GATE 2022 are eligible to apply for IOCL recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates shall be called for GD, GT and PI. Candidates can refer IOCL notification for more details about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, job description, GATE subject code and other terms & conditions. IOCL recruitment notification can be downloaded from www.iocl.com. Online registration link has enabled in the same website. Candidates will be communicated through registered Email id in due course of time for further process.
Indian Oil Salary through Gate
- Candidates selected for Engineers/ Officers will get monthly pay of Rs.50,000-1,60,000.
- Stipend for GAE will be as per the norms.
IOCL Engineers Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who have valid GATE scores with B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
- General/ EWS candidates should not exceed 26 years of age.
- Refer IOCL notification for age relaxation.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE scores will be called for GD, Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Application through online mode will be acceptable.
Steps to download IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Visit www.iocl.com
- Click on “Latest Job Openings” then open the link “Click here to see detailed Advertisement (26.04.2022)” placed below the job title “Recruitment of Engineers/ Officers and engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers in IOCL through GATE-2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
Indian Oil Online Registration Procedure
- Return to the “Latest Job Openings” page, then open the link “Click Here to Apply Online (26.04.2022)”.
- First time user should click on “New Registration”.
- Then enter GATE-2022 “Registration Number” & then enter mobile no, Email Id, etc. as required in the field.
- Click on “Register” button after filling up the details.
- On successful registration, applicants can login the page using Email Id & password.
- Fill up the application form with general, educational & experience details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent size photograph & signature.
- Finally, “submit” the filled in application form.
- Take the print copy of submitted online application for future reference.
Post a Comment